UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - The wave of Ocean Spray is coming to Lehigh County and it is expected to create hundreds of jobs.
The Upper Macungie Township planning commission approved plans Wednesday night for Ocean Spray to build a new bottling and processing plant in Breinigsville.
The plant will be located at the intersection of Schantz Road and Route 100.
The company is relocating its bottling operation from New Jersey to the Lehigh Valley.
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Nazareth and Easton girls set up all-EPC District final
- Pottsville, East Stroudsburg North to play for 5A title
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Nearly record warmth today and tomorrow with a few showers
- Christie set to unveil final budget proposal as governor
- Updated Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Life Lessons: Does your body language say you are leadership material?
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race