UPPER MILFORD TWP., Pa. - Officials have identified the woman struck and killed by a vehicle in Upper Milford Township, Lehigh County Saturday.
The coroner has identified the victim as Helen Kemmerer, 85, of Upper Milford Township.
Officials say emergency crews responded to the 6000 block of Kings Highway around 11:45 a.m. Saturday after Kemmerer was struck by a vehicle.
Police said she was crossing the road, when a vehicle traveling south struck her.
An autopsy on Kemmerer is scheduled for Monday, May 27.
State Police in Fogelsville are investigating the accident.
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Updated Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Near-record warmth through Wednesday with a few showers
- Updated Live at 2 p.m.: NJ Gov. Christie unveils final budget proposal
- Updated It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated Caller waits hit 2 hours at jobless centers, official says
- Updated Open house to discuss the State Hill-Berkshire Underground Transmission Line Project
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building