LOWER SAUCON TWP., Pa. - An oil spill delayed the Tuesday morning commute in Northampton County.
Officials say a truck spilled diesel fuel on Interstate-78 eastbound in Lower Saucon Township around 7:30 a.m.
Traffic was backed-up while crews cleaned-up the spill.
No injuries were reported.
It was all cleaned up by 10:30 a.m.
- Martin Tower remediation discussed
- BASD officials respond to accusations
- Red Knight fever reaches city council; parade in the works
- Ex-church official due in court as lawyers plan for retrial
- Police investigating Route 562 crash in Exeter
- Some fog this morning and periods of rain today
- Reading Area Water Authority forensic audit to be released
- Ron Angle returns for third stint on Bangor Area School Board
- Life Lessons: Social media: Fire your boss?
- Allentown man hits trifecta facing DUI, drug and assault charges