EASTON, Pa. - The Crayola Experience has become quite an experience for history buffs.
While digging as part of the expansion for the Crayola Experience expansion project, crews unearthed some artifacts.
The findings include 13 or 14 bones, oyster shells, an old coin and pieces of pottery.
The bones were determined to be from an animal, and officials say the location used to be a butcher shop.
- Updated Dry early, round of showers later today
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Updated Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Updated History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens