ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A man was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed in Allentown Wednesday night.
It happened at around 7:45 p.m. in the 100 block of South 12th Street.
Police say three men got into a fight and one of them was stabbed in the abdomen.
That's when police say the two other men hopped into a car and got away.
The victim was taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest in Salisbury Twp.
He's expected to recover.
Anybody with information is asked to call Allentown police.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe