BREAKING NEWS

Lehigh Valley

One person driven to hospital after fire in Easton building

Red Cross assisted two families with supplies.

Fire breaks out in Easton building

EASTON, Pa. - One person was taken to the hospital after a fire broke out in a building with a barber shop in Easton.

The fire started at around 7 p.m. Friday night in the unit block of N. 4th Street.

The three story building houses the Gentlemen's Barber Shop in the ground floor.

Fire crews on scene say that the one injured person suffered from smoke inhalation. They were taken by ambulance to St. Luke's hospital.

Fire crews also said that most of the damage of the fire was in the roof of the upper level.

The Red Cross assisted a family of three adults and two children with food, lodging, clothing and infant formula and supplies.

An adult from another apartment was provided with food and clothing as well.


DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.

Allentown, PA 18102

42°F

Clear

TONIGHT

29°F

  • %

This Week's Circulars

Top Stories

Latest from the newsroom

More from the Newsroom