PLAINFIELD TWP., Pa. - One person was taken to St. Luke's Fountain Hill after a two-vehicle crash on Route 512 at Sanders Road in Plainfield Township.
It happened shortly after 2 p.m. Friday.
A pole on route 512 snapped, which officials said will cause the road to be closed for a few hours.
As of 6:30 p.m., the road was still reported closed.
- Updated Hazel Street shooting in Allentown turns fatal
- Vatican defrocks former US cardinal McCarrick over sex abuse
- Motorists react to debris accident on I-476
- Two taken to hospital following head-on collision
- Updated Mother Nature issues a seasonably chilly reality check for the weekend
- Apartment fire destroys kitchen in Berks
- Trainer Wayne Mutata offers encouraging exercise advice
- One injured after Allentown shooting
- Man shot in Allentown early Saturday morning
- Fire breaks out at Smiley's