ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A state official spent the morning Wednesday in Allentown to push Pennsylvania's programs for the aging.
Secretary of Aging Brian Duke spoke at the Lehigh County Government Center. He's promoting Gov. Tom Corbett's Healthy Pennsylvania initiative as well as the Alzheimer's Disease Planning Committee.
Duke also reminded the crowd about Medicare open enrollment. He urged community members to reach out to the Lehigh County and Northampton County area agencies on aging if they have any questions.
- Updated Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown