A gay couple from Northampton County are seeking further legal action against Pennsylvania's same-sex marriage ban.
Tim Hare and Earl Ball are part of an effort seeking an immediate federal court injunction against the Pennsylvania law barring same-sex marriages.
The couple say this legal action is needed in addition to the ACLU lawsuit filed against the state earlier this month.
They say the ACLU lawsuit does not seek the immediate injunction and could be tied up in court for years.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- New DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Updated Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome