LOWER NAZARETH TWP., Pa. - A packaging manufacturer is opening a new site in Northampton County.
Gov. Tom Wolf announced Wednesday PAC Worldwide will lease a 420,000 square-foot facility in Lower Nazareth Township.
The project will create more than 160 new jobs over the next three years, according to a press release.
"PAC Worldwide is thrilled to be locating our newest manufacturing site in the greater Bethlehem area," said Bruce Johnson, CEO of PAC. "We have specifically chosen this location because of the rich manufacturing history in the area, the strength of the local workforce and the logistical advantages to our customers."
The company plans to invest more than $28 million into the project, Wolf said.
- Updated Commercial vehicle ban lifted for some interstates
- Ice causing problems in Northampton County
- Below zero wind chills behind our departing storm with rapid freezing of water and slush
- Nashville Police say kidnapping suspect may be heading to Pennsylvania
- New Jersey announces travel restrictions
- LANTA announces service cancellations
- AG: New Jersey priest arrested after sex abuse hotline call
- Automania comes to Allentown
- 2 shot in Reading early Saturday morning
- Allentown hospital used in new film