PALMER TWP., Pa. - Police in Palmer Township, Northampton County rescued a young dog from a very precarious situation.
A small terrier mix found himself in trouble when his head got stuck between the bars of a storm drain near Easton Area High School during the week.
Police were able to rescue the grey and black dog, and are now working to fin his owner.
Police believe the dog is about one-year-old. He has no tags and is not chipped.
Anyone with information about this dog is asked to call Palmer Township police at 610-253-5844.
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Updated April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program