EASTON, Pa. - The City of Easton Police Department has implemented parking restrictions for Thursday's Easton-Phillipsburg rivalry football game at Lafayette College's Fisher Stadium.
Vehicles displaying an authentic-issued 2017 Easton/Phillipsburg parking pass or a handicapped placard are the only vehicles that will be permitted to park on certain streets on game day. Otherwise, the following restrictions are to be in place:
- No parking on Detrich Road from Bushkill Drive to Pierce Street
- No parking on Pierce Street from Detrich Road to Hamilton Street as the road will be utilized for game day permitted parking only.
- No parking on Hamilton Street from Pierce to High Street as the road will be for handicap parking only.
These streets will be closed to all traffic and barricades will be placed at Hamilton and High Streets as well as Hamilton and Pierce Streets and Detrich Road and Bushkill Drive, police say.
If you wish to park on the Markle parking deck, which is accessed from High Street, only those with an authentic-issued 2017 Easton/Phillipsburg parking pass will be permitted to enter.
Parking on the Sullivan parking deck, which is accessed from Bushkill Drive and Sullivan Road is first come first serve.
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (4 p.m.)
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated WATCH: Jeff Bolden's 69 News Traffic Report (5 p.m.)
- Updated Health Beat: Out of options: New valve saves hearts
- Updated Lawmaker accused of abusing colleague won't seek re-election
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (3 p.m.)
- Senate approves bill to protect domestic violence victims
- Attorney: Dad wasn't primary caregiver for baby found dead
- DA to hold news conference on violent drug trafficking group
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show delays Thursday opening