SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP, Pa. - A MedEvac helicopter will be landing at Parkland High School Monday afternoon.
The helicopter will be part of a drill being conducted on the ball fields behind the high school on April 28. A fire truck and ambulance will also be on site.
The drill will begin around 1:30 p.m.
Parents and community members should not be alarmed if they see emergency vehicles and personnel during school hours.
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.