ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Parkland High School teacher will be in court Wednesday. He is facing charges over an alleged sexual relationship with a student.
34-year-old Christopher Johnson has a preliminary hearing scheduled for Wednesday.
The Lehigh County DA's office says Johnson had inappropriate sexual contact with an underage female student that he was tutoring.
They say authorities were alerted by the student's parents after they found inappropriate messages from Johnson on the girl's phone.
- Brisk, chilly Friday with a mix of clouds and sun
- Democratic candidates debate hot-button issues
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Berks County philanthropist warmly remembered
- Updated Life Lessons: Resumes can make or break you
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Updated Northampton County disbanding gaming authority
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Berks funeral home invites condolences to Bush family