ALLENTOWN, Pa. - PennDOT officials say that the speed limit restrictions, that were in place on several roads in the region have been lifted.
PennDOT reduced the speed limits on Monday to 45 mph on all interstates and several other expressways in our area, due to the winter storm. All speed limits are now restored to their posted limits.
Officials say PennDOT is continuing to treat roadways in the area and will continue until the roads are clear.
PennDOT is reminding drivers to allow plenty of space when driving near plow trucks and to not pass a truck while it is plowing or spreading winter materials.
- Updated Route 222 reopens after multiple vehicle crash in Richmond Twp.
- More than just cars at Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Updated Much cooler this afternoon, some rain or drizzle
- Reading Red Knights fans out in full force for championship game
- Fire tears through vacant home in Allentown
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash