LEHIGH TWP., Pa. - PennDOT is preparing to start a months-long project in Northampton County.
Crews spent the day Thursday putting up detour signs around the Walnut Drive bridge over Indian Creek in Lehigh Township.
The stone bridge has been deemed structurally deficient, so it will knocked down and replaced with a concrete arch bridge.
Drivers can expect detours in the area during construction, which is expected to wrap up next November.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading