UPPER MILFORD TWP., Pa. - When the man saw a white pickup truck driving through his cornfield in Upper Milford Township, he naturally wanted to find out what was going on.
What he did not expect was for the pickup to drive right at him in a threatening manner.
It happened at 4 p.m. April 6 in the 4000 block of Main Road West in the southern Lehigh County township, according to state police at Fogelsville.
Police said the suspects drove the white Dodge pickup at a high rate of speed through the field. As the vehicle began to leave the field, the property owner attempted to speak with the people in the truck.
The driver of the pickup drove at the victim, causing him to jump out of the way.
The truck then left, driving east on Main Road West, which is near the village of Vera Cruz.
Police identified one suspect only as a 26-year-old white male from the Emmaus area.
They are defining the incident as a case of aggravated assault.
- Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown