UPPER MILFORD TWP., Pa. - When the man saw a white pickup truck driving through his cornfield in Upper Milford Township, he naturally wanted to find out what was going on.
What he did not expect was for the pickup to drive right at him in a threatening manner.
It happened at 4 p.m. April 6 in the 4000 block of Main Road West in the southern Lehigh County township, according to state police at Fogelsville.
Police said the suspects drove the white Dodge pickup at a high rate of speed through the field. As the vehicle began to leave the field, the property owner attempted to speak with the people in the truck.
The driver of the pickup drove at the victim, causing him to jump out of the way.
The truck then left, driving east on Main Road West, which is near the village of Vera Cruz.
Police identified one suspect only as a 26-year-old white male from the Emmaus area.
They are defining the incident as a case of aggravated assault.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities