WILLIAMS TWP., Pa. - State Police are investigating a theft by deception incident involving a contractor paid to build a patio at a Northampton County home.
State Police say the contractor cashed a check for $9,900 from a 66 year-old Williams Township resident and fled town without ever building the promised patio at a home in the unit block of Murray Drive.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact State Police.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business