SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - Police activity has been reported at a home in Lehigh County.
Salisbury Township and Pennsylvania State Police, as well as FBI agents were at the home in the 1600 block of Emmaus Avenue in Salisbury Township around 5:30 a.m. Friday.
A male suspect was seen being taken away in handcuffs. The same happened with a female suspect a few hours later.
Authorities were searching through numerous cars, motorcycles, ATV's and a boat in the backyard that is on a trailer. They were also looking in the yard for disturbed dirt. Multiple tow trucks were also at the home.
The FBI says this is an incident pertains to another ongoing matter.
Allentown police say they assisted the FBI with serving several warrants throughout the area Friday morning. However, Allentown police could not specifically comment on the Salisbury Township incident.
Stay with 69 News for the latest details.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored