SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - Police activity has been reported at a home in Lehigh County.
Salisbury Township and Pennsylvania State Police, as well as FBI agents were at the home in the 1600 block of Emmaus Avenue in Salisbury Township around 5:30 a.m. Friday.
A male suspect was seen being taken away in handcuffs. The same happened with a female suspect a few hours later.
Authorities were searching through numerous cars, motorcycles, ATV's and a boat in the backyard that is on a trailer. They were also looking in the yard for disturbed dirt. Multiple tow trucks were also at the home.
The FBI says this is an incident pertains to another ongoing matter.
Allentown police say they assisted the FBI with serving several warrants throughout the area Friday morning. However, Allentown police could not specifically comment on the Salisbury Township incident.
Stay with 69 News for the latest details.
- Coroner on scene of house fire in Hamburg
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Chilly, breezy Friday with an afternoon rain or snow shower possible
- Berks man thanks team who saved his life
- Life Lessons: Unusual travel options
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field
- East Allen supervisors praise outgoing manager