SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - Police activity has been reported at a home in Lehigh County.
Salisbury Township and Pennsylvania State Police, as well as FBI agents were at the home in the 1600 block of Emmaus Avenue in Salisbury Township around 5:30 a.m. Friday.
A male suspect was seen being taken away in handcuffs. The same happened with a female suspect a few hours later.
Authorities were searching through numerous cars, motorcycles, ATV's and a boat in the backyard that is on a trailer. They were also looking in the yard for disturbed dirt. Multiple tow trucks were also at the home.
The FBI says this is an incident pertains to another ongoing matter.
Allentown police say they assisted the FBI with serving several warrants throughout the area Friday morning. However, Allentown police could not specifically comment on the Salisbury Township incident.
Stay with 69 News for the latest details.
- Violent car crash occurs near Sands Casino in Bethlehem
- Firefighters quickly douse Easton church fire
- FERC approves PennEast pipeline project
- Congressman Patrick Meehan denies allegation in misconduct claim
- Afghan hotel attack ends, Taliban claim
- Dorney Park makes Eagles bet with Minnesota's Valleyfair Park
- Coroner ID's man killed in Allentown crash
- Man killed in fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp. ID'd
- History's Headlines: Man of Steel
- Firefighters battle fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp.