UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - Police are trying to solve a warehouse theft in Lehigh County.
Police say a crook or crooks recently busted into NFI Industries in the 900 block of Nestle Way in Upper Macungie Township.
The thief or thieves walked away with 12 iPad minis and other equipment.
No arrests have been made.
Lawyers for Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski were in court Wednesday, defending the mayor against a lawsuit stemming from an FBI investigation at City Hall.Read More »
- Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Macungie woman charged for welfare fraud
- City Center looking to refinance debt to pave way for Five City Center
- Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Updated Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Updated Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Updated Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'
- Updated Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Updated Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide