HANOVER TWP., Pa. - A drug deal with an undercover informant landed a suspected heroin dealer behind bars.
Marcus Fauntleroy, 32, of Allentown, set up a deal with a person wanting to buy heroin on Monday afternoon but it turned out police set up the deal, police said.
The Colonial Regional Police Department and the Northampton County Drug Task Force set up a controlled purchase where they were supposed to receive 23 bags of heroin from Fauntleroy for $240 in a Turkey Hill parking lot on Sterner's Way in Hanover Township, police said.
After handing the informant the heroin, Fauntleroy was arrested.
He faces charges of possession, possession with intent to delivery and delivery of a controlled substance.
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Updated April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program