BATH, Pa. - A Northampton County man is facing charges after police say he was DUI on his motorcycle.
Stephen Garger, 40, of Bath, was arrested early Sunday morning, at the intersections of Northampton and Walnut Streets.
Colonial Regional Police say they watched Garger pull his 2013 Motto Guzzi motorcycle out of a parking spot on West Northampton Street. They say he was having a hard time keeping his balance and, at one point, crossed over the yellow line.
Police stopped Garger after they say he ran through a red light.
Officers say Garger admitted he was drunk, and had a blood alcohol content of .17%.
- Updated Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Updated President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges