WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - Police responded to an armed robbery at a gas station in the Lehigh Valley Friday afternoon.
Officials say officers were called to the Sunoco Station in the 2300 block of MacArthur Road in Whitehall Township. The initial report came in just before 12:30 p.m.
Police said a white male demanded money from employees after showing a handgun and took off with some cash.
Authorities said they believe this is connected to a robbery at a Dunkin' Donuts Wednesday. They say the same thing happened at the store on Route 145 and Schadt Avenue.
Anyone with information on either robbery is asked to call Whitehall Police at 610-437-3042.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Updated Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored