CHERRYVILLE, Pa. - Police in Northampton County are investigating an armed robbery.
Lehigh Township police said someone held up the Turkey Hill in Cherryville around 10 p.m. Sunday night.
The robber displayed a handgun and demanded cash from the cashier, who was the only person in the store at the time.
The man then fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police describe the suspect as a white male, about 5-foot-6, wearing a black ski mask, tan jacket, black pants and black boots.
Anyone with information should call police at 610-317-0808.
- Phantoms prepare for playoff opener
- Bangor scores 18 in rout of Palisades
- LVIA to construct 'sensory room' for those with intellectual disabilities
- Allentown Bon-Ton shoppers react to store's closing
- Starbucks to close thousands of stores for racial bias training
- Habitat for Humanity breaks ground in Bethlehem
- New Reading woman wins man's heart...and his kidney
- Updated Time to spring clean your digital life
- Updated Car lands on roof on Skyline Drive in Lower Alsace
- Search continues in Berks for Southwest jet's missing pieces
- Crime Alert celebrates 20th anniversary by honoring Barbeys
- Witness testifies Constand lied about sexual assault with Cosby
- Police: More tires slashed on parked cars in Mt. Penn
- Health Beat: Vyzulta: New drug treats glaucoma
- Debate continues if legislators or citizens should draw districts
- Health Beat: V-Go patch: Insulin 'on-the-go'