LOWER MILFORD TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police are looking for the person who stole a pick-up truck from an elderly woman.
But it's not what you might think.
Officials say Genevieve Shook, 82, of Lower Milford Township, was attempting to sell a children's toy, which was designed to look like a Ford pick-up truck.
She had it on display in her front yard, along with a "for sale" sign.
According to Shook, a balding white man in a faded red vehicle turned around her driveway around noon on Sunday. A few minutes later, Shook noticed the toy was gone.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennsylvania State Police at 610-395-1438.
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Updated Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Updated A place of healing for veterans
- Updated Walking a mile in their shoes
- Updated Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Updated 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Updated Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley