WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - Whitehall Township police want to speak with anyone who witnessed a fatal accident that occurred at 1:15 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Fullerton Avenue and Pershing Boulevard.
Police report that one person, who was operating a motorcycle, was killed.
He previously was identified as Pedro Rodriguez-Espinnosa of Allentown.
Police said the motorcycle ran into the side of a car.
The crash is being investigated by township police, along with the Lehigh County Coroner and District Attorney offices.
Anyone who may have witnessed the accident is asked to call Whitehall police at 610-437-3042, ext. 113.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival