EASTON, Pa. - Police entered an Easton apartment early Tuesday morning where they seized over $3,000 worth of crack cocaine.
In addition to the $3,000 worth of crack cocaine, $300 worth of marijuana was also seized, and both were found to be packaged for distribution. Officials say drug paraphernalia consistent with cooking crack cocaine was also recovered with a .38 caliber revolver, and a vehicle.
Special response units executed thee search warrant in the 1100 block of Butler Street and arrested Newly Molina, 28, on scene. Molina is facing charges of PWI of crack cocaine, PWI of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and manufacturing of crack cocaine.
Molina may face additional charges in relation to the handgun after further investigation and forensic testing is completed.
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority