BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Customers in one Northampton County community can return to their local post office for service.
The post office in the Butztown area of Bethlehem Township is now open, according to postal officials.
The facility's retail operations had to close in early August because of water damage from a storm.
The post office remained open for post office box mail.
The post office, located at 3232 Easton Avenue, is now open for its normal retail hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities