ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Four people, including a pregnant woman, were injured in a hit-and-run crash Sunday afternoon in Allentown.
Police say it happened shortly after 1 p.m. at 21st and Tilghman streets.
The four victims sustained non-life threatening injuries when their vehicle rolled over, according to police.
The suspect was taken into custody a short time later. Police were able locate the suspect, 53-year-old James Lauer of Allentown, using an identification of the license plate given by a witness.
Police say Lauer is suspected of DUI, to be determined pending results of blood-alcohol tests.
Police are asking for the public's help identifying a thief in Northampton County.Read More »
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Indian-American Association of Lehigh Valley meets with Allentown officials
- Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Lawmakers send Real ID bill to Wolf, who plans to sign it
- Updated Suspicious package clears school, closes Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Updated Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Route 724 reopens upon completion of rain-delayed rock project
- Updated Police looking for Walmart TV thief in Lower Nazareth
- Updated One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam