ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A proposed charter school in Allentown is taking its case to the Charter Appeal Board (CAB) in hopes to get a second chance at opening their doors.
The Allentown School District School Board rejected the plans for Dr. Thomas Lubben's Arts Academy Elementary Charter School in January.
Lubben claims that the board has ignored his subsequent efforts to appeal this decision and is therefore turning to the CAB for help.
- Updated In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69