ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A proposed charter school in Allentown is taking its case to the Charter Appeal Board (CAB) in hopes to get a second chance at opening their doors.
The Allentown School District School Board rejected the plans for Dr. Thomas Lubben's Arts Academy Elementary Charter School in January.
Lubben claims that the board has ignored his subsequent efforts to appeal this decision and is therefore turning to the CAB for help.
- Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Updated Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown