PALMER TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Palmer Township Planning Commission heard plans for a hotel, restaurants and other uses for the Route 33 Exchange Tuesday night.
No approvals were given for the proposed Chrin Commerce Centre lots consolidation and quadrant, but here's a breakdown of the project:
- Combines three existing lots into two
- Plans to develop two distribution buildings
- Existing lots 5 and 6 are proposed to hold around a 198,000 square-foot building on a 13.71-acre lot with parking spaces for 32 trailers, 142 cars, and 41 loading docks.
- Existing lot 4 is proposed to be a 142,600 square-foot building on an 8.90-acre lot with parking spaces for 26 trailers, 83 cars, and 22 loading docks.
- Properties are located on the south side of Commerce Lane at the intersection of McFadden Road.
Chrin Southeast Quadrant
- The plan proposes a commercial development, which contains a hotel, restaurant, fast-food restaurant and convenience store with a gas station and a car wash.
- This will be located on a 13.26-acre lot on the south side of Main Street at the intersection of Trolley Line Drive.
- The area is known as the southeast quadrant of the Route 33 and Main Street interchange.
The outburst came Thursday as students were discussing emotions about the recent shooting in Florida.Read More »
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Spin and win deals at eateries with new app
- Local residents make a difference in Sierra Leone
- Trial of Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski takes some unexpected turns
- Recent tragedy makes room for reevaluation of school safety
- Snow emergencies in place for local areas
- Quick hitting storm brings snow late today and tonight
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Updated Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings
- Updated Lunar New Year celebrations in Hong Kong; Pa Asian-American families also celebrate
- PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- TSA testing new facial recognition system
- Pedestrian struck by car on Route 61 in Leesport