A brand of organic ravioli has been recall by Giant Food Stores and Martin's Food Markets.
Giant and Martin's said Rising Moon Organic Butternut Squah Ravioli has been pulled from store shelves, according to a Saturday news release. The recall applies to 8-ounce frozen packages with a sell by date of April 9, 2015.
The product may contain milk, egg and soy, allergens that are not listed on the ingredient statement. The news release says the product is safe to consume for individuals who do not suffer from a milk, egg or soy allergy.
Giant and Martin's have not received any reports of illnesses to date, according to the release.
Customers who have purchased the product should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to GIANT/MARTIN'S for a full refund.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley