A brand of organic ravioli has been recall by Giant Food Stores and Martin's Food Markets.
Giant and Martin's said Rising Moon Organic Butternut Squah Ravioli has been pulled from store shelves, according to a Saturday news release. The recall applies to 8-ounce frozen packages with a sell by date of April 9, 2015.
The product may contain milk, egg and soy, allergens that are not listed on the ingredient statement. The news release says the product is safe to consume for individuals who do not suffer from a milk, egg or soy allergy.
Giant and Martin's have not received any reports of illnesses to date, according to the release.
Customers who have purchased the product should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to GIANT/MARTIN'S for a full refund.
An Easton man has been charged in connection with a deadly shooting in Palmer Township Thursday night.Read More »
- Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Police allege man drives stolen motorcycle on Allentown sidewalk
- Wrestler's dad allowed to attend matches at rival school in area adjacent from gym
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M