LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - A long standing battle over a patch of land in Lehigh County is heading to court.
Several residents from Lower Macungie Township are filing an appeal in connection with the Spring Creek development project.
The residents want the court to overturn a plan to divide the land into sections, a plan that was approved by the township last month.
Developer David Jaindl is trying to get approval to build housing and retail units on the land.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic