ALLENTOWN, Pa. - TV-stealing robbers hit two homes in Allentown Thursday night.
Shortly after 9 p.m., a robbery occurred in a home in the 600 block of N. Second Street, according to Allentown police.
The robber entered the home, struck a person inside in the face, and left with a TV.
Police had no description of the suspect available. They said the person in the house did not receive any life-threatening injuries.
Detectives are still investigating.
At around 11:30 p.m. Thursday a home in the 300 block of Law Street was robbed.
One person was apprehended near the scene with a TV. That person is still in custody and charges are pending. He will be committed to Lehigh County Prison. Police aren't releasing his name yet.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Updated Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome