EASTON, Pa. - There's some new road closures in Easton as work continues on the Easton-Phillipsburg Toll Bridge Rehabilitation Project.
Tuesday, the ramp to Route 611 and the Riverside Drive / Route 611 underpass beneath Route 22 at the toll bridge's western end will re-open, the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission announced Monday.
Shortly after the ramp and underpass reopen, the Snyder Street exit ramp from Route 22 westbound will be closed. A detour will be established. The ramp is expected to be closed for about 1 month.
While it's closed, crews will be able to perform repairs of concrete slabs, storm-drainage improvements, install guide rails, milling and repaving.
The Route 611 ramp and the nearby underpass have been closed for approximately four months. It's expected to close again after the Snyder Street exit reopens.
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- New Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- New Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Updated Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Updated Shortage of elder care workers a cause for concern
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Oley baseball players pay tribute to fallen teammate
- Students celebrate return of hometown hero
- Suspect who lost hand in home invasion sent to prison