ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children again is asking the public's help to locate Louis Mackerley, who was 7 years old when he disappeared from Allentown on June 7, 1984.
The boy was last seen between Fourth and Gordon streets, traveling between his home and the home of a friend.
At that time, Louis was missing four front teeth.
He was wearing a maroon and white striped shirt, blue pants, pink socks and brown shoes.
The public is urged to call 1-800-843-5678 with any information concerning the disappearance or current whereabouts of Louis.
Calls may be made anonymously.
Below is an image of how 37-year-old Louis Mackerley might look today:
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery