ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The security guard accused of shooting and killing a man outside of the North End Republican Club in Allentown in April is out on bail.
Court documents show Andrew Gesslein, of Tilden Township, Berks County posted bail on Friday and is out of prison.
A judge set Gesslein's bail at $150,000 Thursday, after Gesslein was originally committed to Lehigh County Prison without bail.
Geisslein is is charged with voluntary manslaughter in the shooting death of Michael Randolph on April 29.
It happened at the North End Republican Club, where Gesslein was working security, police said.
Gesslein claims he acted in self-defense.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 7th.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival