BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Nearly everyone has stories to tell about Musikfest, and now is your chance to share them.
After 31 years organizers thought it would be a good idea to capture the stories of the families that visit, the people who volunteer and the memories that make up Musikfest.
For every person who visits Musikfest, there is a story.
Artsquest VP of community partnerships Julie Benjamin is helping Musikfest capture those memories with the Share your Musikfest Story booth.
Musikfest visitors are telling tales of first coming here with kids and now coming with grandkids.
Volunteers are also sharing.
The stories recorded will be put on the Musikfest website for all to see.
If you are camera shy, you can always submit your memories in writing after the festival ends.
"So it's a generational experience so many people have had over the years. The are sweet they are funny they are endearing," said Benjamin.
One of the people who has shared Musikfest memories already is the chicken lady.
You can share your memory every day from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. at theArtsQuest members booth across from the Wells Fargo Festplatz.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities