BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Residents of South Bethlehem are being encouraged to share their vision for the future of that part of the city during the next 10 years.
A series of meetings begins Saturday in city parks to get input from residents "and stakeholders" on development of a Southside Vision 10-year-plan.
The meetings are being hosted by the city and Community Action Development Corporation of Bethlehem.
Here are the times and dates:
* 1-3 p.m. Saturday in the Lehigh-Bethlehem Harmony Pavilion in South Bethlehem Greenway.
* 3-5 p.m. Monday in Yosko Park.
*11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday behind Touchstone Theatre in South Bethlehem Greenway.
*3-5 p.m. May 7 in Bethlehem Skateplaza.
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. May 9 in Tranquility Park.
Refreshments will be served.
For more information, call the corporation at 610-807-9337.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association