ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A 21-year-old Allentown man was arrested for allegedly stealing numerous cell phones from an AT&T store during a smash and grab robbery.
Police responded to the AT&T store in the 4000 block of Tilghman Street early Sunday morning after the burglar alarm sounded. Police found the front window door had been smashed out and numerous cell phones stolen.
About an hour later, police said they stopped a suspicious-looking person in the 1700 block of Tilghman. The person, later identified as Oscar DeJesus, had numerous cell phones on him that police were able to trace to the store.
DeJesus, who was arraigned Sunday morning, has been charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft and receiving stolen property.
Lehigh County resident Megan DePalma's life was drastically changed three years ago at age 23 when she was diagnosed with sarcoma, a very rare soft tissue cancer.Read More »
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery
- Police looking for Walmart TV thief in Lower Nazareth
- 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Updated Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Fatal crash closes I-81 northbound near Frackville
- Updated State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Updated Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- Updated New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress