ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Across the region an army of plow drivers, special equipment operators and shovelers have been working overdrive to clear snow-clogged streets.
In Allentown, the work to clear snow and ice-packed roads continues.
The snow emergency ended Wednesday night and Mayor Ed Pawlowski is asking people to move their cars off of main streets and out of school parking lots.
Pawlowski says officers will begin ticketing and towing vehicles that are blocking snow removal efforts.
He's stressing that everyone be patient.
He says trucks will continue to make the rounds, trying to break down any packed ice.
- Updated Route 222 reopens after multiple vehicle crash in Richmond Twp.
- More than just cars at Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Updated Much cooler this afternoon, some rain or drizzle
- Reading Red Knights fans out in full force for championship game
- Fire tears through vacant home in Allentown
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash