WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - An Allentown man was killed in an accident Wednesday night on Route 22 near the Fullerton Avenue interchange in Whitehall Township, Lehigh County.
Nathan Warke was driving a car that collided with a box truck and a tractor trailer around 8:20 p.m., police said. Warke, 34, died at the scene, the coroner said.
All westbound lanes of Route 22 were closed at Fullerton Avenue because of the accident. They didn't reopen until around 3 a.m. Thursday.
Investigators have not said what caused the crash.
The coroner's office and state police at Bethlehem are continuing their investigation.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business