NAZARETH, Pa. - State Representative Marcia Hahn (R-Northampton) will hold a pair of meetings in the Lehigh Valley to discuss electric choice.
Rep. Hahn says she's received a high number of emails and phone calls from constituents reporting sky-rocketing electric bills.
"My staff and I have heard from a number of people who have questions associated with higher than normal electric bills because of this winter's extremely cold weather," Hahn said. "We decided to host these meetings in an effort to educate the public and address those questions and concerns."
The first meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 25th at Weona Park Community Center at 25 S. Main Street in Pen Argyl.
The second meeting will be held on Thursday, April 3rd at the Hanover Township Community Center at 3630 Jacksonville Road in Bethlehem.
Representatives from Met-Ed and PPL will attend the meeting, along with members of the Public Utility Commission and Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Affairs.
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society