ALLENTOWN, Pa. - UGI has reached a settlement with the father of the youngest victim of last year's deadly gas explosion in Allentown.
The Reading-based gas utility has resolved its case with Steven Vega, the father of 4-month-old Matthew Vega. Terms of the deal aren't being released.
Matthew Vega was one of five people killed in a gas explosion that leveled a row of homes at 13th and Allen streets. Matthew's mother and grandmother were also killed.
His grandfather is also suing UGI. That case is still playing out.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association