ALLENTOWN, Pa. - UGI has reached a settlement with the father of the youngest victim of last year's deadly gas explosion in Allentown.
The Reading-based gas utility has resolved its case with Steven Vega, the father of 4-month-old Matthew Vega. Terms of the deal aren't being released.
Matthew Vega was one of five people killed in a gas explosion that leveled a row of homes at 13th and Allen streets. Matthew's mother and grandmother were also killed.
His grandfather is also suing UGI. That case is still playing out.
Police are asking for the public's help identifying a thief in Northampton County.Read More »
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Indian-American Association of Lehigh Valley meets with Allentown officials
- Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Lawmakers send Real ID bill to Wolf, who plans to sign it
- Updated Suspicious package clears school, closes Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Updated Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Route 724 reopens upon completion of rain-delayed rock project
- Updated Police looking for Walmart TV thief in Lower Nazareth
- Updated One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam