ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A man was arrested Thursday in the deadly shooting of another man in Allentown last month.
Nicholas Gerard Caccappolo was arraigned on one charge of criminal homicide and committed to the Lehigh County Prison without bail.
Caccappolo, 30, of Allentown, shot and killed Anthony Alexis Otero inside an apartment at 905 Chew St. on Sept. 18, police said.
Otero lived in the apartment, said police, who added that they weren't sure exactly what took place inside prior to the gunfire.
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Nazareth and Easton girls set up all-EPC District final
- Pottsville, East Stroudsburg North to play for 5A title
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Nearly record warmth today and tomorrow with a few showers
- Christie set to unveil final budget proposal as governor
- Updated Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Life Lessons: Does your body language say you are leadership material?
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race