ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A man was arrested Thursday in the deadly shooting of another man in Allentown last month.
Nicholas Gerard Caccappolo was arraigned on one charge of criminal homicide and committed to the Lehigh County Prison without bail.
Caccappolo, 30, of Allentown, shot and killed Anthony Alexis Otero inside an apartment at 905 Chew St. on Sept. 18, police said.
Otero lived in the apartment, said police, who added that they weren't sure exactly what took place inside prior to the gunfire.
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River