ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A man is heading to trial on charges he shot another man to death in Allentown.
A judge made that decision during a preliminary hearing for Lafayette Upshaw on Wednesday.
Upshaw shot Anthony Santiago in the chest at Sixth and Tilghman streets, just feet away from Stevens Park, last month, police said.
Santiago, 19, died. Another man was shot in the foot.
Authorities said a Slatington fire truck was involved in the wreck.Read More »
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Study: Tourism generates $2 billion annually in the Lehigh Valley
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Emmaus boy's volleyball wins 2nd major championship this season
- Parkland and ACCHS boys secure District 11 gold
- Indianapolis avoids sweep at IronPigs
- Updated One man killed in fatal Cherryville Road crash in Allen Twp.
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers