EASTON, Pa. - Autorities are checking out the contents of a suspicious package that was found in Easton Tuesday.
Northampton County Emergency Management officials have arrived on the scene at Seventh and Northampton streets where the package was located.
Mayor Sal Panto's office said the package was reported sometime Tuesday morning.
There are some road closures in the area as officials work on the case.
- Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Updated Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown