LOWER SAUCON TWP., Pa. - Police in Northampton County are investigating after a suspicious vehicle was reported in Lower Saucon Township.
Officials say a girl was playing in the 2300 block of Ridge Drive on Saturday evening, when she was approached by a dark colored truck or SUV.
The girl reported that a man in the vehicle motioned for her to come toward him. The girl ran away and reported the incident.
Police say the driver's intent is not clear, so they are publicizing the incident as a precautionary measure.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival