PALMER TWP., Pa. - A new highway interchange that's been in the works for decades is taking shape in Northampton County.
Crews were out Monday working on the Route 33 interchange in Palmer Township.
Officials tell us this project has been on the township's radar for twenty years.
When finished, the interchange will have a six-lane bridge and pedestrian walkway.
'The project is expected to be finished in a few more months.
Authorities said a Slatington fire truck was involved in the wreck.Read More »
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Study: Tourism generates $2 billion annually in the Lehigh Valley
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Emmaus boy's volleyball wins 2nd major championship this season
- Parkland and ACCHS boys secure District 11 gold
- Indianapolis avoids sweep at IronPigs
- Updated One man killed in fatal Cherryville Road crash in Allen Twp.
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers