ALLENTOWN, Pa. - An Allentown teenn has been charged in connection with a Jan. home invasion at a neighbor's house.
Kenny Xavier Ayala of 434 N. Law St. is facing charges of robbery and burglary for a robbery at a home in the 300 block of Law St. on Jan. 23.
Police said one of the victims recognized one of the three robbers as an acquaintance named 'Kenny., and a few days later gave police a photography of the 'Kenny' in question, who was identified as Ayala.
He is in the Lehigh County Prison under $150,000 bail.
There's no word on the other two robbers.
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery